Recent Blog Posts
Recent Blog Posts
Posted by on
The two-day 2016 Bismarck Baby Expo is Friday, Oct. 21, from 4 pm to 8 pm; and Saturday, Oct. 22, from 10 am to 4 pm, at the Bismarck Event Center, in Bismarck, ND. Coordinated and hosted by the Bismarck Doula Community, the Baby Expo is a must for pregnant moms, new moms, and moms that are planning to grow their family.
1. Safety. Wondering if it's time to switch your child's car seat forward-facing? Not sure what features to look for in a car seat to keep your newborn safe on the road? What about car seat accessories? Attend the Carseat Safety session presented by Burleigh County Public Health. Many other sessions are available throughout the day, with topics like tips for making your own baby food, birth positions, an introduction to babywearing, and tips for increasing your milk supply. View the full list (learning sessions are free with admission).
2. Win! Event attendees can enter to win oodles of amazing door prizes for items like baby gear, products to pamper mom, date night gift cards, and prizes from many local businesses!
3. Fun. Visit the Glasser Images booth for a quick $10 mini photo session of your baby or child and receive one edited photo posted to an online gallery for download!
4. Shop. Shop the latest and greatest products and services for mom and baby. Yes, Bison Booties will be there — we'll have classic and new styles of Bison Booties + Bison Bibs to keep your baby's feet warm and cozy, plus we'll have our entire Favorites Boutique stocked at the show with must-haves like Babiators, Chewbeads, Spuni spoons, amber teething necklaces, swaddle blankets, and much more!
5. Race. We are thrilled to host the first-ever Bison Booties Diaper Derby, sponsored by Kirstin Wilhelm-Keller Williams Roers Realty at the Bismarck Baby Expo, on Saturday, Oct. 22. The speediest crawler in the championship race will win a Chicco Nextfit car seat (value $300) AND $100 Bison Booties bucks!! Participation is limited and pre-registration is REQUIRED. Costumes and festive racing attire are encouraged!
REGISTER HERE >> https://www.bisonbooties.com/diaper-derby-registr...
6. Connect. Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you're the only mom going through it? I don't know what the 'it' is, but maybe your newborn refuses to sleep, or you have a plugged milk duct, or maybe you just want to meet a few other moms in your neighborhood? Come to the Baby Expo, let's meet!
Feeling lucky? We've teamed up with the Bismarck Baby Expo to giveaway TEN admission tickets for the event (two lucky winners will each win a ticket for themselves and a ticket for a friend). Visit the Bison Booties Facebook page for details and to enter to win. Giveaway ends 10/13/16 at 1 PM CDT.
It's something that either thrills or terrifies women of a certain age: shopping.When we're girls, shopping is all fun: afternoons at the mall giggling with friends, under-appreciating our pre-pregnancy bodies and the relative ease of finding closetfuls of cute jeans, tops, and accessories. But then, we become women, and many of us, mothers, and therein lies the challenge. Suddenly, buying clothes [...]